The 564th day of the Russia-Ukraine War: official operational information by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on 10.09.2023.
Russia’s attacks on the civilian infrastructure in Ukraine
During the day, 25 military clashes occurred. Additionally, the Russian Federation launched another aerial strike using Iranian combat UAVs Shahed-136/131 on the Kyiv region. With the efforts and resources of the Air Force in coordination with air defense and other components of the defense forces, 26 out of 33 Russian Shahed drones were destroyed. In total, the Russian army launched 5 missile strikes and 81 aerial attacks, and carried out 27 artillery bombardments on the positions of Ukrainian troops and populated areas.
Unfortunately, due to the Russian terrorist attacks, there are casualties and injuries among the civilian population. More than 100 private residential houses and other civilian infrastructure have been damaged and destroyed.
Where Russia has recently attacked Ukrainian territory
Map provided by the War Mapper
- The operational situation remains relatively unchanged in the Volyn and Polissia directions.
- In the Siversk and Slobozhansk directions, the Russian army conducted aerial strikes in the areas of Kostiantynivka in the Sumy region and Vesele and Ohirtseve in the Kharkiv region. More than 25 populated areas, including Hremyach in the Chernihiv region; Shalyhyne, Boyaro-Lezhachi, and Iskryskivshchyna in the Sumy region; and Karaiche and Zemlianky in the Kharkiv region, were subjected to artillery and mortar shelling.
- In the Kupyansk direction, the Russian army conducted aerial strikes in the areas of Synkivka, Kyslivka, and Kotliarivka in the Kharkiv region, as well as Novoselivka in the Luhansk region. Synkivka, Kucheriivka, Kyslivka, Kotliarivka, Tabaivka, and Krokhmalne in the Kharkiv region experienced Russian artillery and mortar shelling.
- In the Lyman direction, aerial strikes were carried out on Novoyehorivka and Bilohorivka in the Luhansk region and Spirne in the Donetsk region. More than 20 populated areas, including Bilohorivka in the Luhansk region and Sivesrk, Verkhniokamyanske, Spirne, Berestove, and Rozdolivka in the Donetsk region, were subjected to artillery and mortar fire.
- In the Bakhmut direction, the Armed Forces of Ukraine successfully held back the Russian army in the areas of Orihovo-Vasylivka, Klishchiivka, and Kurdiumivka in the Donetsk region. At the same time, Khromove and New York in the Donetsk region experienced aerial strikes. More than 25 populated areas, including Vasiukivka, Minkivka, Orihovo-Vasylivka, Bohdanivka, Ivanivske, and Kurdiumivka in the Donetsk region, came under Russian artillery and mortar fire.
- In the Avdiivka direction, the Ukrainian army repelled Russian attacks in the areas of Keramika and Avdiivka in the Donetsk region. The Russian army conducted an aerial strike in the Avdiivka area. Over 10 populated areas, including Keramik, Novokalynove, Stepove, Avdiivka, Karlivka, and Nevelske in the Donetsk region, were affected by artillery and mortar shelling by Russian troops.
- In the Marinka direction, Ukrainian troops repelled 11 Russian attacks in the Marinka area during the day. Approximately 15 populated areas, including Krasnohorivka, Marinka, Heorhiivka, Illinka, Novomykhailivka, Katerynivka, and Yelyzavetivka in the Donetsk region, were subjected to Russian artillery and mortar fire.
- In the Shakhtarsk direction, the Russian army conducted aerial strikes in the Staromykhailivka area of the Donetsk region. About 10 populated areas, including Vuhledar, Prechystivka, Zolota Nyva, Shakhtarske, Novomykhailivka, and Urozhaine in the Donetsk region, experienced artillery and mortar shelling.
- In the Zaporizhzhia direction, Ukrainian military repelled Russian attack in the Robotyne area of the Zaporizhzhia region. At the same time, aerial strikes were carried out on Mala Tokmachka and Robotyne in the Zaporizhzhia region. Over 30 populated areas, including Malynivka, Huliaipole, Zaliznychne, Orikhiv, Mala Tokmachka, and Robotyne in the Zaporizhzhia region, suffered from artillery and mortar fire.
- In the Kherson direction, the Russian army conducted aerial strikes in the areas of Burhunka in the Kherson region, as well as the islands of Pervomaiskyi and Zmiinyi. Artillery and mortar shelling affected Beryslav, Tomaryne, Antonivka, Kherson, and Veletenske in the Kherson region.
At the same time, the Ukrainian Armed Forces continue their offensive operation in the Melitopol direction, conducting assault operations in the Bakhmut direction, eliminating the Russian army, and gradually liberating occupied territories. As a result of these assault actions, the Ukrainian Armed Forces have achieved partial success in the areas of Klishchiivka in the Donetsk region and Robotyne in the Zaporizhzhia region, displacing Russian troops from their occupied positions and consolidating their gains.
Throughout the day, the aviation of the Armed Forces conducted 10 strikes on areas where the Russian personnel, weapons, and military equipment were concentrated.
Units of the missile forces have inflicted damage on 8 artillery pieces of the Russian army.