The 355th day of the Russia-Ukraine War: official operational information by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on 13.02.2023.
During the day of February 13, the Russian army launched 2x missile and 16x air strikes. Russian troops launched more than 15x MLRS attacks. The threat of russian federation’s further strikes all across Ukraine remains high.
All maps provided by War Mapper
- Volyn, Polissya, Sivershchyna, and Slobozhanshchyna directions: no signs of the formation of offensive groups were found. Certain units of the armed forces of the Republic of Belarus and the armed forces of the Russian Federation continue their missions in the areas bordering Ukraine. Troops of the Russian Federation continue their combat training at the training grounds of the Republic of Belarus. At the same time, the Russian army does not stop mortar and artillery shelling of the positions of Ukrainian troops and settlements near the line of contact. During the day of February 13, the vicinities of settlements of Volfyne, Basivka (Sumy oblast), Veterynarne, and Dvorichanske (Kharkiv oblast) were shelled by the Russian army.
- Kupyansk and Lyman directions: the Russian army fired tanks, mortars, and artillery at the vicinities of settlements of Dvorichna, Synkivka, Kupyansk, Stepova, Kyslivka, Krokhmalne, Berestove, Pishchane, Vyshneve, Cherneshchyna (Kharkiv oblast), Stelmakhivka, Makiivka, Ploshchanka, Bilohorivka (Luhansk oblast), Ivanivka, Spirne, and Rozdolivka (Donetsk oblast).
- Bakhmut direction: the vicinities of settlements of Bilohorivka, Zaliznyanske, Bakhmut, Oleksandro-Shultune, Ozaryanivka, Dyliivka, and Maiorsk came under mortar and artillery fire.
- Avdiivka and Novopavlivka directions: the Russian army fired tanks, mortars, and artillery at the vicinities of 18x settlements. Among them are Avdiivka, Pervomaiske, Nevelske, Krasnohorivka, Marinka, Pobjeda, Bohoyavlenka, Novoukrainka, Prechystivka, and Zolota Nyva (Donetsk oblast).
- Zaporizhzhia direction: Vremivka, Novopil (Donetsk oblast), Olhivske, Hulyaipole, Staroukrainka, Charivne, Mala Tokmachka, Novodanylivka, Novoandriivka, Stepove, Kamyanske (Zaporizhzhia oblast), and Illinka (Dnipropetrovsk oblast) were shelled.
- Kherson direction: the city of Kherson came under mortar and artillery fire again.
There is an increase in the number of cases where the mobilized serving in units attached to the 1st Army Corps of the Southern Military District refuse to attack. Because of this, the men mobilized from the temporarily occupied territories of Donetsk oblast are removed from the second and third lines and sent to training grounds. There, they undergo two-weeks training and man the assault units for offensive operations on Avdiivka direction.
Due to the significant number of medical losses among Russian troops, a maternity hospital in the temporarily occupied Luhansk is used to treat wounded soldiers of Russian forces. In addition, the premises of children’s hospital No. 3 have also been re-arranged as a military hospital.
During the day of February 12, the Ukrainian Air Force launched 14x air strikes on the concentrations of Russian personnel and military equipment. In the meantime, Ukrainian missile and artillery units hit 3x concentrations of manpower and 1x electronic warfare station of the Russian army.
Source: The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
See also: Russian military shelled the Donetsk region, 2 civilians were killed and 10 injured: photos