The 354th day of the Russia-Ukraine War: official operational information by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on 12.02.2023.
The Russian Federation does not abandon its intentions to destroy the critical infrastructure of Ukraine, continues to hit civilian targets and residences.
During the day of February 12, the Russian army launched 2x missile strikes and 23x multiple rocket launchers’ attacks.
The threat of further Russian attacks on civilian targets across Ukraine remains high.
The Russian army is focusing its main efforts on offensive operations on Kupyansk, Lyman, Bakhmut, Avdiivka, and Novopavlivka directions. Russians are reinforcing their grouping of troops on Lyman and Bakhmut axes. Russian aircraft are active and striking at the positions of Ukrainian troops.
All maps provided by War Mapper
- Volyn, Polissya, Sivershchyna, and Slobozhanshchyna directions: no signs of the formation of Russian offensive groups were found. During the day of February 12, the Russian army shelled the vicinities of 13x settlements. Among them are Novovasylivka, Vovkivka, Kindrativka, Velyka Rybytsya, Zapsillya (Sumy oblast), Vovchansk, Ambarne, and Dvorichna (Kharkiv oblast).
- Kupyansk and Lyman directions: the Russian army fired mortars and artillery at the vicinities of 17x settlements. In particular, these are Kyslivka, Kotlyarivka, Pishchane, Berestove (Kharkiv oblast), Novoselivske, Makiivka, Nevske, Dibrova, and Bilogorivka (Luhansk oblast).
- Bakhmut direction: Spirne, Vasyukivka, Paraskoviivka, Zaliznyanske, Chasiv Yar, Bakhmut, Klishchiivka (Donetsk oblast) were shelled with tanks, mortars, and artillery. A total of 20x settlements were hit.
- Avdiivka and Novopavlivka directions: the Russian army fired tanks, mortars, and artillery at the vicinities of 21x settlements. Among them are Tonenke, Avdiivka, Pervomaiske, Nevelske, Krasnohorivka, Marinka, and Bohoyavlenka (Donetsk oblast).
- Zaporizhzhia direction: the vicinities of Vremivka, Novopil (Donetsk oblast), Hulyaipole, Stepove, Novodanylivka, Novoandriivka, Mala Tokmachka (Zaporizhzhia oblast), and Nikopol (Dnipropetrovsk oblast) were hit.
- Kherson direction: Russian artillery fire hit Kherson, as well as the vicinities of 14x settlements, including Mylove, Zmiivka, Vesele, Mykilske, Antonivka, and Dniprovske.
The Russian army does not stop terrorizing the residents of the temporarily occupied territories of Kherson oblast. This time, Russian troops are pressuring the most vulnerable group – pensioners – to receive Russian passports, threatening to stop paying any pensions.
During the day of February 12, the Ukrainian Air Force launched 2x air strikes on the concentrations of Russian personnel and military equipment. In the meantime, missile and artillery units hit 8x concentrations of manpower, 1x air defense position, and 2x ammunition depots of the Russian army.
Source: The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
See also: Russian troops shelled a city in the Dnipropetrovsk region, a woman was killed: photos