Soldiers from the Lithuanian Armed Forces are on the International Peacekeeping and Security Center in Yavoriv, Ukraine. The soldiers are helping with training during exercise Fearless Guardian. The Lithuanian troops are focused on working with the Ukrainian National Guard for live-fire exercises. Lithuanian Armed Forces Capt. Zilvinas Cerskus spoke to his part in the mission here.
- Remembrance Day of the Holodomor (Famine Genocide) 1932-33 years Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 10:55 (EEST)
- Ukrainian “Foreign legion”: foreign volunteers and their reasons to fight in Donbas on Ukrainian side 31 May, 2018 - 22:44 (EEST)
- Anniversary of the Budapest Memorandum: how Ukraine lost nuclear weapons 5 December, 2017 - 11:19 (EEST)
- U.S. soldier who fought in Ukraine alongside Russian militants discharged from Army 31 May, 2017 - 19:42 (EEST)
- Nobody will fight for Crimea; sanctions seen as best option – NATO Parliamentary Assembly speaker 30 May, 2017 - 15:41 (EEST)