The 265th day of the Russia-Ukraine War: official operational information by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on 15.11.2022.
Russian troops are trying to keep the temporarily captured territories, are concentrating their efforts on restraining the actions of the Defence Forces of Ukraine in certain areas, and are continuing to equip defensive lines on the left bank of the Dnipro. At the same time, the Russian army is conducting offensive actions in the Bakhmut, Avdiivka and Novopavlivka directions.
During this day, Russian military launched a massive missile attack on the military and civilian infrastructure of several regions of Ukraine. The results of the Air Defense Forces of Ukraine and the consequences of Russian attacks on critical infrastructure facilities are currently being clarified. In addition, Russian troops do not stop shelling the positions of Ukrainian troops and settlements along the contact line.
The situation in the Volyn and Polissya directions has not changed significantly. The Republic of Belarus continues to support the armed aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine, providing it with infrastructure, territory and airspace. The threat of Russia’s launching missile and air strikes from the territory and airspace of the Republic of Belarus remains.
Russian troops shelled in other directions:
- in the Siversky direction – from barrel artillery, in the areas of Ryzhivka, Kindrativka, Slavhorod settlements of the Sumy oblast;
- in the Slobozhansk direction – from mortars, barrel and rocket artillery, in the areas of Stariysa and Bochkove settlements;
- in the Kupyansk and Lyman directions – from the entire variety of artillery, in the areas of the settlements of Nevske, Kyslivka, Rozdolivka, Ploshanka, Makiivka, Spirne;
- in the Bakhmut direction – from tanks, mortars, barrel and rocket artillery in the areas of the settlements of Bakhmut, Bilohorivka and New York (Donetsk region);
- in the Avdiyivka direction – from artillery of various types, in the areas of settlements of Novomykhailivka, Vodyane and Nevelske;
- in the Novopavlivka and Zaporizhzhya directions – from mortars, barrel and jet artillery, in the areas of the settlements of Prechystivka, Pavlivka, Vremivka, Zaliznychne, Stepnohirsk, Mali Shcherbaky;
- in the Kherson direction – from mortars, barrel and jet artillery, in the area of the settlement of Dobra Nadiya.
All maps provided by War Mapper
As a result of fire damage in the area of Kreminna settlement of Luhansk oblast, Russian soldiers lost control of individual units. The personnel of these units plans to escape from their borders and retreat to the city.
And in the city of Kadiivka, in the Luhansk region, Russian troops go from house to house and carry out forced mobilization of the local population. In some areas of the temporarily occupied territory of the Luhansk oblast, there are cases of extortion of money for the possibility of avoiding mobilization. Thus, in the Starobilsky district, representatives of local so-called “force structures” offer to avoid “mobilization” for a monetary reward of up to 15 thousand dollars.
The results of Russian fire damage have been confirmed. Thus, in the area of the settlement of Blagovishchenka, Zaporizhzhia oblast, Russian military lost up to 10 dead. Also, 5 units of military equipment, a warehouse of ammunition were destroyed, and 35 Russian soldiers were wounded. In Melitopol, the Russian army lost more than 50 people wounded.
In the Skadovsk and Henichesk districts, separate Russian units are leaving the settlements and leaving in the direction of the temporarily occupied Crimea.
During the current day, units of missile forces and artillery of the Defense Forces of Ukraine hit 4 areas of concentration of enemy manpower, weapons and military equipment, 2 ammunition warehouses and one important military object of Russian troops.