The 380th day of the Russia-Ukraine War: official operational information by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on 10.03.2023.
The Russian army launched 29x air strikes and 4x missile strikes in Donetsk oblast. Moreover, Russian troops conducted 100x MLRS attacks.
The attacks resulted in casualties among civilian population and damage to civilian infrastructure and residential buildings.
The threat of missile strikes remains high across Ukraine.
The Russian army does not cease attempts to reach administrative borders of Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts. Its main efforts are focused on offensive operations on Lyman, Bakhmut, Avdiivka, Marinka, and Shakhtarsk directions. Ukrainian soldiers repelled more than 100x Russian attacks on the indicated directions.
All maps provided by War Mapper
- Volyn, Polissya, Sivershchyna and Slobozhanshchyna direcrions: the operational situation has not changed significantly. There are no signs of the formation of offensive groupings. Russia keeps hardening fortifications in the border areas of Bryansk and Kursk oblasts. Russian troops employed mortars and artillery to bombard the vicinities of Senkivka, Yeline, Hai, and Leonivka settlements (Chernihiv oblast); Znob-Novgorodske, Seredyna-Buda, Khodyne, and Atynske (Sumy oblast); and Strilecha, Starytsia, Ohirtseve, Ambarne, Figolivka, Novomlynsk, Dvorichna, Zapadne, and Kamyanka (Kharkiv oblast).
- Lyman direction: the Russian army keeps trying to improve tactical situation. Russian forces conducted unsuccessful offensives towards Hryanikyvka, Masyutivka, Nevske, Kreminna, Bilohorivka, Spirne, and Fedorivka. The vicinities of more than 20x settlements came under artillery fire, including, Hryanykivka, Masyutivka, Kislivka, Pischane, and Krokhmalne (Kharkiv oblast); Novoselivske, Stelmakhivka, Nevske, and Kuzmyne (Luhansk oblast).
- Bakhmut direction: Russia doesn’t cease assault actions. Ukrainian Defense Forces repelled numerous attacks in the vicinities of Zaliznyanske, Paraskoviivka, Dubovo-Vasylivka, Bakhmut, Bohdanivka, and Ivanovske settlements. 19x settlements, including, Vasyukivka, Zaliznyanske, Minkivka, Orihovo-Vasylivka, Bakhmut, Ozaryanivka, Oleksandro-Shultine, Kostyantynivka, Mayorsk, and New York (Donetsk oblast) suffered Russian attacks.
- Avdiivka, Marinka, and Shakhtarsk directions: the Russian army carried out unsuccessful offensive actions in the directions of Kamyanka, Avdiivka, Tonenke, Severne, Vodyane, Pervomaiske, Nevelske, Krasnohorivka, Marinka, and Novomykhailivka (Donetsk oblast). The vicinities of Krasnohorivka, Kamyanka, Avdiivka, Tonenke, Severne, Vodyane, Pervomaiske, Marinka, Heorgiivka, Novomykhailivka, and Vuhledar were subjects to Russian bombardments.
- Zaporizhzhia and Kherson directions: the Russian army stays on the defensive. The vicinities of more than 30x settlements came under fire, including, Zolota Balka, Kachkarivka, Kairy, Kozatske, Mykolaivka, Ivanivka, Inhulets, Molodizhne, Inzhenerne, and Kherson.
Russian soldiers continue to put pressure on local population in several settlements on the temporarily occupied territories of Donetsk oblast of Ukraine. In particular, citizens without registration are denied entrance to Volodymyrivka settlement. Roadblocks have been set up, movement of local residents is prohibited.
During the day, Ukrainian Air Force carried out 11x air strikes against concentrations of Russian troops, and attacked 1x anti-aircraft missile complex.
Ukrainian military shot down 1x “Orlan-10” type UAV.
Ukrainian missile and artillery troops attacked 5x concentrations of Russian troops, 1x anti-aircraft complex and 1x ammunition depot.
Source: The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
See also: Russian troops hit the critical infrastructure of Zaporizhzhia