The 341st day of the Russia-Ukraine War: official operational information by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on 30.01.2023.
The Russian army continues its offensive operations on Lyman, Bakhmut, Avdiivka, and Novopavlivka directions. On other areas, the Russian army is on the defense.
During the day of January 30, Russian troops launched 4x missile attacks. They also launched more than 10x MLRS attacks at the civilian infrastructure of Ochakiv (Mykolaiv oblast).
The threat of Russian air and missile strikes across Ukraine remains high.
All maps provided by War Mapper
- Volyn, Polissya, Sivershchyna, and Slobozhanshchyna directions: no changes, no Russian offensive groups were found. Training of Russian units is ongoing at the training grounds of the Republic of Belarus. Russian military shelled the vicinities of settlements of Khrinivka, Krasnyi Khutir (Chernihiv oblast), Volfyne, Shpyl, Basivka, Zapsillya, Mezenivka, Velyka Pysarivka (Sumy oblast), Veterynarne, Hlyboke, Zelene, Neskuchne, Verkhnya Pysarivka, Vovchansk, Budarky, Novomlynsk, and Dvorichna (Kharkiv oblast).
- Kupyansk direction: Synkivka, Kyslivka (Kharkiv oblast), Novoselivske, Berestove, and Andriivka (Luhansk oblast) were hit by Russian fire.
- Lyman direction: Novojehorivka, Makiivka, Chervonopopivka, Dibrova (Luhansk oblast), Yampolivka, and Yampil (Donetsk oblast) were shelled.
- Bakhmut direction: Verhknokamyanske, Spirne, Bilohorivka, Vesele, Krasna Hora, Paraskoviivka, Bakhmut, Ivanivske, Ozaryanivka, Druzhba, Ivanopillya, and New York (Donetsk oblast) came under fire.
- Avdiivka direction: Vodyane, Krasnohorivka, and Marinka came under tank, mortar and artillery fire of the Russian army.
- Novopavlivka direction: Vodyane, Bohoyavlenka, Vuhledar, and Neskuchne (Donetsk oblast) were shelled.
- Zaporizhzhia and Kherson directions: enemy artillery fire hit more than 40x settlements. Among them are Vremivka (Donetsk oblast), Hulyaipole, Bilohirya (Zaporizhzhia oblast), Dobra Nadiya (Dnipropetrovsk oblast), Beryslav, Lvove, Ivanivka, Antonivka, Kherson, Berehove, and Veletenske (Kherson oblast). There are civilian casualties.
According to the available information, Russian soldiers prohibit students from studying online under the Ukrainian program in local schools of Kakhovka district. Local teachers refuse to teach children according to the Russian curriculum, and Russian troops threaten to forcibly take children for so-called “training” deep into the temporarily occupied Kherson oblast, as well as to Russia and the occupied Crimea.
In the settlement of Tavriyske (Skadovsk district, Kherson oblast), Russian military have set up a “field hospital” in the premises of a kindergarten to treat Russian soldiers. It is packed beyond capacity with the gravely wounded Russian servicemen.
During the day of January 30, the Ukrainian Air Force launched 4x air strikes on Russian concentrations, while the missile and artillery units hit 3x command posts, 4x concentrations, and 2x ammunition depots of Russian military.
Source: The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
See also: Russia shelled civilian infrastructure in the Kherson region, there are casualties: photos, video