The 350th day of the Russia-Ukraine War: official operational information by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on 08.02.2023.
In an attempt to take full control of Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts, the Russian army continues to focus its main efforts on offensive operations on Kupyansk , Lyman, Bakhmut, Avdiivka, and Novopavlivka directions.
During the day of February 8, Russians launched 1x missile attack on the civilian infrastructure of Slovyansk (Donetsk oblast) and 37x air strikes. In addition, the Russian army launched more than 40x MLRS attacks, in particular, at the civilian infrastructure of Beryslav and Komyshany (Kherson oblast).
The threat of further Russian air and missile strikes on civilian targets across Ukraine remains high.
All maps provided by War Mapper
- Volyn, Polissya, Sivershchyna, and Slobozhanshchyna directions: no changes, no signs of the formation of offensive groups were found. Russian troops shelled the vicinities of more than 30x settlements, including Zarutske, Vovkivka, Sokhany, Pavlivka, Yunakivka, Sadky, Miropillya (Sumy oblast), Udy, Chervona Zorya, Krasne, Lyptsi, Starytsya, Verkhnya Pysarivka, Ambarne, Fyholivka, Dvorichna, and Zapadne (Kharkiv oblast).Russian military launched air strikes near Kozacha Lopan and Oliinykove (Kharkiv oblast).
- Kupyansk and Lyman directions: the Russian army shelled the vicinities over 15x settlements. Among them are Kupyansk, Kurylivka, Kyslivka, Tabaivka, Berestove (Kharkiv oblast), Novoselivske, Stelmakhivka, Kreminna, Kyzmyne, Dibrova, and Bilohorivka (Luhansk oblast).
- Bakhmut direction: Bilohorivka, Rozdolivka, Bakhmut, Bohdanivka, Ivanivske, Mykolaivka, Klishchiivka, Ozaryanivka, Oleksandro-Shultyne, and Vesele (Donetsk oblast) were shelled among others. In total, more than 20x settlements were targeted. The Russian army launched air strikes near Ivanivske.
- Avdiivka and Novopavlivka directions: Avdiivka, Vodyane, Pervomaiske, Heorhiivka, Marinka, Pobjeda, Novomykhailivka, Vuhledar, Zolota Nyva, and Neskuchne (Donetsk oblast) were shelled. Russian air strikes were reported near Avdiivka and Marinka.
- Zaporizhzhia direction: Vremivka, Novopil (Donetsk oblast), Olhivske, Malynivka, Hulyaipole, Mala Tokmachka, Novodanylivka, Novoandriivka, Shcherbaky, and Kamyanske (Zaporizhzhia oblast) came under fire.
- Kherson direction: the vicinities of settlements of Zmiivka, Beryslav, Shlyakhove, Lvove, Tyahynka, Antonivka, Yantarne, Berehove, Veletenske, and Kherson were the targets of Russian fire.
In Novotroitske (Kherson oblast), Russian soldiers are subjecting civilians to filtration measures. First of all, the measures concern those who had worked in Ukrainian public institutions and has been refusing to cooperate with the Russian administration and reporting for work. Russian troops also threaten that those failing to receive Russian passports by March will automatically be subject to filtration measures.
In the settlements of Hromivka, Chaplynka, Mala Kardashynka, Zelene, Chulakivka, and Novovolodymyrivka (Kherson oblast), Russian soldiers conduct daily searches, terrorize, and rob the local residents. They steal household appliances, phones, and any valuables.
During the day of February 8, the Ukrainian Air Force launched 21x air strikes on the concentrations of personnel and military equipment of Russian military, and 3x air strikes on the positions of anti-aircraft missile systems. In the meantime, Ukrainian artillery and missile troops hit 2x Russian command posts, 2x concentrations of manpower, 1x ammunition depot, and 1x fuel and lubricants depot.
Source: The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
See also: Russia shelled the region in the north of Ukraine with 2 rockets, there are injured civilians