The 349th day of the Russia-Ukraine War: official operational information by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on 07.02.2023.
During day of February 7, the Russian army launched 1x missile and 16x air strikes. Russian troops launched 14x MLRS attacks, in particular, at civilian targets in Ochakiv (Mykolaiv oblast) and Antonivka (Kherson oblast).
The threat of further Russian air and missile strikes across Ukraine remains high.
All maps provided by War Mapper
- Volyn, Polissya, Sivershchyna, and Slobozhanshchyna directions: no changes, no offensive groups of the Russian army were found. The vicinities of settlements of Zarutske, Popivka, Sadky (Sumy oblast), Strilecha, Morokhovets, Zelene, Neskuchne, Vovchansk, Budarky, Vilkhuvatka, Krasne Pershe, Novomlynsk, and Kamyanka (Kharkiv oblast) were shelled.
- Kupyansk and Lyman directions: the Russian army shelled the vicinities of over 30x settlements. Among them are Dvorichna, Hryanykivka, Kucherivka, Kotlyarivka, Krokhmalne, Vyshneve (Kharkiv oblast), Novoselivske, Stelmakhivka, Novojehorivka, Makiivka, Ploshchanka, Nevske, Pishchane, Kreminna, Dibrova, and Bilohorivka (Luhansk oblast).
- Bakhmut direction: Zaliznyanske, Krasna Hora, Bakhmut, Ivanivske, Mykolaivka, Stupochky, Klishchiivka, Kurdyumivka, New York, and Vesele (Donetsk oblast) were shelled. In total, more than 15x settlements were targeted.
- Avdiivka and Novopavlivka directions: Avdiivka, Vodyane, Netaylove, Marinka, Novomykhailivka, Bohoyavlenka, Vuhledar, Velyka Novosilka, Zolota Nyva, and Neskuchne (Donetsk oblast) came under tank, mortar, and artillery fire.
- Zaporizhzhia direction: vicinities of over 20x settlements were hit, including Novopil, Olhivske, Malynivka, Hulyaipole, Zaliznychne, Mala Tokmachka, Orikhiv, Novodanylivka, Mali Shcherbaky, and Stepove (Zaporizhzhia oblast).
- Kherson direction: Russian fire damaged 17x settlements. In particular, Mykhailivka, Havrylivka, Mylove, Zmiivka, Novoberyslav, Kozatske, Ivanivka, Mykilske, Antonivka, and Kherson.
In Melitopol (Zaporizhzhia oblast), Russian soldiers are forcing employees of public institutions who have received Russian citizenship to renounce their Ukrainian citizenship in writing. Those non-compliant are threatened with dismissal.
During the day of February 7, the Ukrainian Air Force launched 7x air strikes on the concentrations of personnel and military equipment of Russian troops, and 2x air strikes on the positions of anti-aircraft missile systems. The Ukrainian Defence Forces also destroyed 1x Russian SU-25 attack aircraft and 1x Orlan UAV.
Source: The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
See also: 25 Russian soldiers have already been convicted of war crimes in Ukraine