The 360th day of the Russia-Ukraine War: official operational information by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on 18.02.2023.
During the day, the Russian Federation launched 16x missile strikes, in particular on the civilian infrastructure of the city of Khmelnytskyi and a settlement Ukrainsk of the Donetsk Oblast. As a result, there is damage to residential buildings and victims among the civilian population. In addition, the Russian army carried out 4x air strikes and more than 30x attacks from MLRS.
The threat of further strikes by the Russian Federation remains high throughout the territory of Ukraine.
The Russian army does not give up his invasion plans, despite significant losses. The main efforts are focused on conducting offensive operations in the Kupyansk, Lyman, Bakhmut, Avdiivka and Shakhtarsk directions.
All maps provided by War Mapper
- Volyn, Polissya, Sivershchyna and Slobozhanshchyna directions: no Russian offensive groups were detected. Areas of more than 20 settlements were subjected to Russian shelling. Among them are Veterynarne, Kozacha Lopan, Strilecha, Ohirtseve, Vesele, Krasne Pershe in Kharkiv Oblast.
- Kupyansk and Lyman directions: Russian military shelled the settlements of Novomlynsk, Dvorichna, Hryanikyvka, Kupyansk, and Berestove in the Kharkiv Oblast; Stelmakhivka, Nevske, Chervonopopivka, Dibrova, Bilogorivka of Luhansk Oblast and Spirne – Donetsk Oblast.
- Bakhmut direction: more than 18 districts of settlements, in particular, Zaliznianske, Bakhmut, Ivanivske, Klishchiivka, Kurdyumivka and New York of the Donetsk Oblast, were shelled.
- Avdiivka and Shakhtarsk directions: the Russian army fired artillery at 13 settlements. Among them are Avdiivka, Vodyane, Vesele, Nevelske, Georgiivka, Marinka, Bogoyavlenka, Velyka Novosilka, Zolota Nyva, Vugledar and Neskuchne of the Donetsk Oblast.
- Zaporizhzhia direction: the areas of the settlements of Vremivka of the Donetsk Oblast and Malynivka, Stepove, Mali Shcherbaky, Novodanylivka, Mala Tokmachka and Biloghirya – Zaporizhzhia Oblast were damaged by fire.
- Kherson direction: the suburbs and the city of Kherson, as well as the districts of more than 20 settlements, including Beryslav, Kozatske, Vesele, Antonivka, Veletenske, and Berehove of the Kherson Oblast, were affected by Russian artillery fire.
In order to form a negative attitude towards Ukraine and discredit the Armed Forces of Ukraine among the civilian population in the temporarily occupied territory of the Kherson Oblast, the Russian army conducts artillery fire on the territories controlled by them. Medical institutions, residential buildings and educational institutions are affected.
Aviation of the Defense Forces during the day made 4x strikes on the areas of concentration of personnel and military equipment of Russian troops.
During the current day, the defense forces destroyed 2x ‘Caliber’ cruise missiles.
Units of missile and artillery troops of the Defense Forces of Ukraine, at the same time, struck one area of concentration of Russian manpower.
Source: The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
See also: Russians shelled a city in the west of Ukraine, 2 civilians were injured: photos, video