The 352nd day of the Russia-Ukraine War: official operational information by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on 10.02.2023.
The Russian Federation launched more than 100x missiles during another massive missile attack on the territory of Ukraine.
According to preliminary information, the Russian army used 29x S-300 anti-aircraft guided missiles and 71x air and sea-based cruise missiles. 61x cruise missiles were destroyed by Ukrainian Air Force. In addition, Russian military carried out 12x airstrikes, 2x of which were carried out by Shahed-136 UAVs. In particular, on civil infrastructure.
Also, the Russian army launched more than 20 attacks from MLRS.
The threat of strikes by the Russian Federation against civilian objects remains high throughout Ukraine.
The Russian army, despite significant losses, does not give up its intention to enter the administrative borders of Donetsk and Luhansk Oblasts. It continues to focus its main efforts on conducting offensive operations in the Kupyansk, Lyman, Bakhmut, Avdiivka and Novopavlivka directions, and actively uses aviation to strike at the positions of Ukrainian troops.
All maps provided by War Mapper
- Volyn, Polissya, Sivershchyna, and Slobozhanshchyna directions: there were no significant changes, and no signs of the formation of offensive groups were detected. At the same time, the Russian army continues to keep its units in the areas bordering Ukraine. Russian soldiers do not stop artillery shelling of the positions of Ukrainian troops, as well as settlements near the contact line. During this period, the areas of Senkivka settlements of Chernihiv Oblast were affected by fire; Studenok, Porokhon, Shpyl, Pavlivka, Ponomarenki of the Sumy Oblast and Chervona Zorya, Lukyantsi, Ohirtseve, Figolivka of the Kharkiv Oblast.
- Kupyansk and Lyman directions: the Russian army carried out mortar and artillery attacks on the areas of Hryanikyvka, Dvorichna, Zapadne, Pishchane, Krokhmalne, Berestov in Kharkiv Oblast and Makiivka, Ploshanka, Dibrova and Bilogorivka in Luhansk.
- Bakhmut direction: tank, mortar and artillery shelling occurred in the Mykolaivka, Spirne, Vesele, Berestov, Belogorivka, Krasna Gora, Chasiv Yar, Bakhmut, Ivanivske, Bila Gora, Kurdyumivka, Pivdenne and Mayorsk settlements of the Donetsk Oblast.
- Avdiivka and Novopavlivka directions: Avdiivka, Pervomaiske, Krasnohorivka, Georgiivka, Maryinka, Novomykhailivka, Zolota Niva, Prechistivka, Vugledar and Velyka Novosilka in Donetsk Oblast were under tank, mortar and artillery fire.
- Zaporizhzhia direction: Vremivka districts of Donetsk Oblast and Olhivsky, Malynyvka, Gulyaipol, Stepovoy, Novoandriivka and Charivny districts of Zaporizhzhia Oblast were hit by fire.
- Kherson direction: the suburbs and Kherson itself, as well as Ochakiv, Mykolayiv Oblast, were hit by Russian artillery fire.
In the village of Zaliznyi Port of the temporarily occupied territory of the Kherson Oblast, Russian troops are trying to carry out passporting of the local population. For this purpose, the passport office was moved from the village of Gola Prystan to the village. Given the fact that there is no queue of people wishing to obtain Russian citizenship, Russian soldiers promise a monetary reward to those who agree.
With the aim of restricting access to information of Ukrainian citizens in the temporarily occupied territories of Donetsk and Luhansk Oblasts, the mobile operators “Phoenix” and “Mks” have been turning off mobile Internet for users since February 11.
Aviation of the Defense Forces during the day made 12x strikes on the areas of concentration of personnel and military equipment of Russian troops, as well as 2x strikes on the positions of anti-aircraft missile systems.
Units of missile and artillery forces hit 2x areas of concentration of manpower, an ammunition warehouse, the position of an anti-aircraft missile complex and 2x more important Russian objects.
Source: The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
See also: Russia shelled the capital of Ukraine, 10 rockets were shot down