The courageous resistance of the Ukrainian people to a large-scale Russian military invasion is still going strong on the 210th day.
Russia’s efforts are still concentrated on attempting to completely seize the Donetsk oblast, organize defense, retain the captured territory, and obstruct the Ukrainian Defence Forces’ operational activities in some regions. It reorganizes its soldiers, continuously performs illegal aerial surveillance and fires at Ukrainian troops’ positions along the contact line.
The Russian army has violated the rules of international humanitarian law, laws of war, and conventions of warfare during the course of the last day by launching eight missiles, conducting thirty-five airstrikes, and conducting more than MLRS one hundred twenty assaults on targets on Ukrainian territory.
Over fifty Ukrainian communities had their infrastructure damaged today as a consequence of Russian soldiers bombarding them. Oskil, Sloviansk, Sivers’k, Oleksandrivka, Soledar, Bakhmut, Velyka Novosilka, Vremivka, Vuhledar, Stepne, Zaporizhzhia, Nikopol, and Ochakiv are a few of these cities. Through attacks on the city of Mykolayivka, Russian troops attempted to reach the Sloviansk thermal power plant.
The possibility of Russian airstrikes and missile attacks on the entire area of Ukraine still exists.
Regarding the directions of Volyn and Polissya, nothing has been altered.
Russia attacks Ukraine using tanks, mortars and different types of artillery in the next areas:
- Ukrainian settlements of Novopil, Vremivka, Velyka Novosilka, Novoukrayinka, Prechystivka, Vuhledar, Pavlivka, Volodymyrivka, Zaliznychne, Huliaypole and Chervone were fired by Russian troops in the direction of Zaporizhzhia;
- near Zaliznyi Mist, Myhaylove and Huta-Studenetska (Chernihiv region), Sosnivka, Holyshivske, Yunakivka and Turia (Sumy region) in the direction Siverskyi;
- the territories of Veterynarne, Hoptivka, Hlyboke, Derhachi, Hrushivka, Kupiansk, Kamyanka in the direction of Slobozhans’k;
- Sivers’k, Verhniokamyanske, Vyimka, Vesele, Bilohorivka, Yakovlivka, Soledar, Bahmutske, Bahmut, Odradivka, Mykolayivka Druga, Zaytseve, Suha Balka, Yuriyivka and New York (Donetsk region, Ukraine) in the direction of Bakhmut;
- in the Avdiyivka area Russian troops attacked Berdychi, Avdiyivka, Vodiane, Krasnohorivka, Mariyinka, Paraskoviyivka, Novomyhaylivka and Pervomayske;
- Donetske, Studenok, Yarova, Tetianivka, Bohorodichne, Pryshyb, Shchurove, Staryi Karavan, Rayhorodok, Mykolayivka, Rozdolivka, Oleksandrivka and Hryhorivka were shelled by Russians in the direction of Kramatorsk.
More than twenty-five Ukrainia communities, including Vysokopillia, Myroliubivka, Karyerne, Novohryhorivka, Bilohirka, Blahodativka, Andriyivka, Zoria, Shevchenkove, Ternovi Pody, Pravdyne, and Myrne, were bombarded by the Russian army in the South of Buh area.
The Russian Federation continues to lose soldiers and equipment as a result of the Ukrainian Defense Forces’ effective efforts. In particular, damage to the personnel concentration area in the Polohy region, totalling more than two dozen persons, as a consequence of attacks on Russian troops and military equipment locations on September 19 of this year, was confirmed.
An ammo warehouse, five pieces of military hardware, and more than twenty soldiers were destroyed in the Melitopol district; ten pieces of military hardware and more than ten members of the Russian forces were destroyed in the Kamyanka settlement area. It was also established that the Russian army organized a headquarters and munitions stockpile in the city of Svatove, a district of Luhansk, and that the Russian commandant’s office was destroyed there.
In the temporarily occupied by Russia regions of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions of Ukraine, forced local mobilization continues in order to make up for manpower losses in the Russian units. Russian troops’ assembled detachments detain and send males of conscription age to gathering places for further dispatch to resupply Russian forces that have lost soldiers during the invasion.
Ukrainian soldiers fended off Russian attacks throughout the day in the vicinity of the communities of Vesele, Kurdiumivka, Mykolayivka Druha, Bahmutske, Zaytseve, Maiorsk, Pervomayske, Mariyinka, and Novomyhaylivka.
The Ukrainian Defense Forces’ Air Force launched over twenty attacks on Russian positions during the course of the last 24 hours. It has been determined that 2 anti-aircraft missile sites and 19 enemy military equipment and personnel encampments were struck. In addition, four Russian unmanned aerial vehicles and one SU-25 were both destroyed by the Ukrainian army.
Over the previous day, forty Russian objects have sustained fire damage from the Ukrainian missile soldiers and artillery. In particular, in twenty locations where soldiers, weapons, and military gear are concentrated, in thirteen locations where artillery is concentrated, as well as in seven ammunition storage facilities. Russia’s losses are being made clear.