The courageous resistance of the Ukrainian people to a Russian military invasion is still going strong on the 196th day.
Russia is still concentrating its efforts on taking complete control of the Donetsk oblast while holding onto the districts of Kherson that were conquered together with a part of Kharkiv, Zaporizhzhia, and Mykolayiv oblasts in Ukraine.
Russian drones continuously conduct illegal aerial surveillance and make improvements to the troop’s logistical support.
Russian invaders launched more than eight missile attacks and ten airstrikes on targets within Ukrainian territory today. Kharkiv, Tsyrkuny, Velyki Prohody, Sloviansk, Sivers’k, Kramatorsk, Bohoiavlenka, Kostiantynivka, Dorozhnianka, Olhivske, Bilohirka, Kostromka, Sukhyi Stavok, Bezimenne, Andriyivka, and Bila Krynytsia were particularly afflicted places in terms.
Regarding the directions of Volyn and Polissya, nothing has been altered. In the Belarusian Republic’s border regions with Ukraine, several enemy military units are still in action.
The Republic of Belarus’ airspace and territory continue to pose a threat of missile and air attacks on the territory of Ukraine.
Russia continued to fire in other directions in Ukraine, specifically:
- the terrritory of Zaporizhzhia region was shelled by Russia from artillery in the areas of Shevchenko, Novoandriyivka, Mali Shcherbaky, Mala Tokmachka, Shcherbaky, Nesterianka, Novodanylivka, Zaliznychne, Dorozhnianka, Poltavka, Malynivka, Olhivske, Bilohiria, Novopil, Vremivka, Vilne Pole, Chervone.
- in the Siverskyi area, in the vicinity of the settlements of Bleshnia, Hay, and Senkivka in the Chernihiv region and Manukhivka, Yuryeve, Mykolayivka, Khodyne, Porohon, Vovkivka, Zapsillia, Stukalivka, and Novovasylivka in the Sumy region;
- the Ukrainian territories of Duvanka, Sosnivka, Chornohlazivka, Myronivka, Kostyantynivka, Udy, Rus’ka Lozova, Pytomnyk, Cherkaska Lozova, Cherkaski Tyshky, Ruski Tyshky, Bazaliyivka, Staryi Saltiv, Kostiantynivka, and Peremoha were hit by Russian barrel and jet artillery;
- in the Novopavlivskyi direction from various types of artillery Russia attacked Ukrainian settlements of Zolota Nyva, Krasnohorivka, Mariyinka, Novomykhaylivka, Vremivka Paraskoviyivka, Mykilske, Vuhledar, Volodymyrivka, Prechystivka, Yehorivka, Petrivka, Solodke, Shevchenko, Velyka Novosilka, Novomaiorske, Pavlivka, Heorhiyivka;
- in the South Buh direction, the Russian Federation fired from barrel and jet artillery along the contact line and attacked Ukrainian urban areas of Stepova Dolyna, Veselyi Kut, Tavriyske, Liubomyrivka, Oleksandrivka, Velyka Kostromka, Blahodatne, Dniprovske, Sukhy Stavok, Luparevo, Shevchenkove, Myrne, Luch, Novohryhorivka, Velyke Artakove, Bila Krynytsia, Ternivka, Olhyne, Ivanivka, Liubymivka, Petrivka, Myroliubivka and Kyselivka;
- from barrel and jet artillery in the vicinity of the towns of Sloviansk, Dolyna, Krasnopillia, Mazanivka, Velyka Komyshuvakha, Dmytrivka, Brazhkivka, Sulihivka, and Virnopillia in the direction of Sloviansk;
- in the Avdiyivka area near Avdiyivka, Orlivka, Vodyane, Tonenke, Opytne, Pervomaiske;
- in the Kramatorsk direction, Russian shelling was recorded near Tetianivka, Kryvya Luka, Ozerne, Zvanivka, Spirne, Ivano-Daryivka, Verkhnyokamyanske, Vesele, and Hryhorivka;
- in the vicinity of the towns of New York (Donetsk region), Toretsk, Yuryivka, Oleksandropil, Zaitseve, Vesela Dolyna, Opytne, Mykolayivka Druha, Maiorsk, Odradivka, Soledar, Bakhmutske, Bakhmut, Yakovlivka, Bilohorivka, Vyimka, and Rozdolivka, in the direction of Bakhmut.
All standards of international humanitarian law continue to be broken by the Russian occupying forces. For instance, Russian soldiers are imprisoning roughly forty locals in the local police station in Kupyansk, Kharkiv region. Locals in the Kozatske settlement in the Kherson region are being forcibly evicted from the private sector. There have been more instances of military equipment and weapons being left by Russians in Ukrainian school courtyards.
Russian troops are still losing soldiers. Just yesterday, the Russian invasion forces lost roughly 70 persons due to fire damage in the Kherson region, close to Hola Prystan; more than half of them were killed. 2 Russian self-propelled “Akatsiya” artillery systems were destroyed, 2 more were damaged, and the loss of manpower is being investigated close to the town of Tavriysk.
Additionally, it was discovered that one of Russia’s artillery divisions moving in the direction of Ukrainian Kherson had lost up to sixty pct. of its people and apparatus and was therefore deemed incapable of fighting. Russian forces are deficient in ammunition and gasoline as a result of logistical issues.
Ukrainian Defence Forces units are still holding their positions and preventing Russia from moving into Ukrainian territory. In the communities of Pytomnyk, Ruski Tyshky, Hryhorivka, Zaytseve, Maiorsk, Mykolayivka Druha, Soledar, Bakhmutske, Bakhmut, Dolyna, and Opytne, it was possible to effectively fend off the Russian occupiers’ onslaught.
The Ukrainian Defense Forces’ aviation conducted more than 14 attacks against strongholds and locations where Russian soldiers and equipment were gathered throughout the day to support the efforts of the ground grouping. 2 Russian Su-25 aircraft, 1 Ka-52 helicopter, and 2 unmanned aerial vehicles were all shot down by Ukrainian forces’ air defense units in various directions.
Ukrainian land grouping’s missile soldiers and artillery are still engaged in counterbattery action, disruption of Russia’s command structure and logistical support, and fire damage to its combatants and equipment.