Sixteen members of the occupation forces in Donbas were killed and 22 were wounded in the past week, according to Ukraine`s Defense Ministry.
”The enemy`s confirmed battle and non-battle casualties last week included 16 killed and 22 wounded occupiers,” Ukrainian Defense Ministry speaker for Anti-Terrorist Operation issues Andriy Lysenko said at a briefing in Kyiv on Monday, November 7.
”These were casualties of all enemy units [deployed in eastern Ukraine] – these are three so-called `regiments` and three `brigades,` which fight against our troops in all the `hot spots` at the front line,” he said.
”The enemy also faces serious trouble with non-combat losses. In particular, chief of the engineering service of the so-called 2nd Corps of the Russian occupation troops, Oleg Zharikov, has committed suicide. Private soldier Grishin has accidentally been shot by his `mates,`” Lysenko added.