Eighteen occupiers were killed and other 38 people were wounded in Donbas last week, according to a Ukrainian military intelligence.
”Over the past week, as a result of the enemy`s attempts to seize new positions at the Svitlodarsk Arc, as well as violations of rules on arms and ammo transportation, poor conditions of service and medical treatment, the number of killed and wounded in the formations and military units of the 1st (Donetsk) and the 2nd (Luhansk) Army Corps of the Russian Armed Forces has increased,” the Main Directorate of Intelligence of Ukraine`s Defense Ministry wrote on Facebook.
It is noted that in the period between December 19 and December 25, the enemy lost 18 soldiers, while another 38 troops were wounded.
”Of them, three soldiers were killed and five were wounded in the 9th separate assault motorized rifle regiment of marines (Novoazovsk) of the 1st Army Corps (Donetsk) of the Russian Armed Forces. Another wounded soldier was from the 2nd separate motorized rifle brigade (Luhansk). Additionally, 15 military were killed and 32 – wounded in the 7th separate motorized rifle brigade (Bryanka) of the 2nd Army Corps,” the intelligence said.
The Main Directorate of Intelligence also notes that the access of visitors in civil hospitals in Luhansk was restricted in the effort to conceal information on a large number of wounded Russian occupation troops admitted.
”The morgue of the city`s main hospital is filled with the bodies of Russian servicemen killed in action.
Civilians are dismissed from hospitals across the temporarily occupied territories of Luhansk region in order to make more room for the wounded troops,” the report says.
See also: Ukrainian troops take new positions after counter-attack during battles near Svitlodarsk