When you subscribe to an RSS feed, you agree to our terms & conditions.
RSS terms & conditions
- For any article, you may not display more text than we provide in the RSS feed.
- All text from our RSS feed must displayed in the manner in which we provide the text. You may not edit, translate, or reformat the content that we provide. You must retain all links to the original UaPosition article on uaposition.com, as well as any other hyperlinks or notices in the feed.
- You must ensure that all excerpts link directly to uaposition.com, and you may not insert interstitial, splash, intermediate pages or any other content or advertising in connection with our RSS feed, or between any display of our RSS feed and our website.
- You must retain in original form the attribution and by-line provided in the RSS feed, and must prominently credit The UaPosition in connection with each RSS excerpt that you publish.
- Except for your own individual, personal use, you may not display our RSS feed on a mobile device, defined as any portable device using wireless technology to receive content, data, and/or other information (including within a mobile application or on a mobile website).
- You may not aggregate or otherwise use articles and/or excerpts from our RSS feed in a manner that could reasonably serve as a substitute for our original content or could otherwise diminish the value of the content of The UaPosition. For instance, you may not publish a webpage that simply aggregate the RSS feeds of all UaPosition politics articles and sell advertising against that page.
- You may not strip advertising from our RSS feeds, nor serve your own advertising within or against our RSS feeds.
- You may not sell, lease, sublicense, redistribute or otherwise monetize our RSS feeds.
- You may not display the name, logo, trademark or other identifier of another person or entity in connection with our RSS feeds in a manner that could reasonably indicate that such other person or entity is affiliated with our RSS feeds.
- You may not display the RSS feeds on any website or in any other way that could reasonably damage the reputation of The UaPosition. For instance, you may not publish our RSS feed on or in connection with any website that infringes upon or violates the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any person; is libelous or defamatory; is obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit; violates a person’s right to privacy; violates any local, state, national, or international law; contains or advocates illegal or violent acts; degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or other classification; or is predatory, hateful, or intended to intimidate or harass.
- You may promptly remove RSS feeds upon request.
Attention! All this terms & conditions do not apply to RSS feeds from category “World Press about Ukraine” and child categories. All materials from these categories are the property of different sources. If you want to use it you must visit originally source and accept terms & conditions of this media.
World news about Ukraine