Citizens have the power to influence the foreign policy of their country. According to the poll conducted by TNS Opinion, the citizens of the EU and the USA are in favor of supporting Ukraine in any possible way. Voters express the strongest backing to providing economic and political support to Ukraine; however, when asked about the country’s prospective membership in the EU or NATO, opinions split almost in half. Infographics by Ukraine Crisis Media Center
Republish our articles for free, online or in print, under Creative Commons licence When referencing our materials, please include an active hyperlink to the original UaPosition article. When republishing our materials, please include an active hyperlink to the original UaPosition article and save all links to sources (author, translator etc.) inside the article.
- Remembrance Day of the Holodomor (Famine Genocide) 1932-33 years Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 10:55 (EET)
- Ukrainian “Foreign legion”: foreign volunteers and their reasons to fight in Donbas on Ukrainian side 31 May, 2018 - 22:44 (EET)
- Anniversary of the Budapest Memorandum: how Ukraine lost nuclear weapons 5 December, 2017 - 11:19 (EET)
- U.S. soldier who fought in Ukraine alongside Russian militants discharged from Army 31 May, 2017 - 19:42 (EET)
- Nobody will fight for Crimea; sanctions seen as best option – NATO Parliamentary Assembly speaker 30 May, 2017 - 15:41 (EET)