As it was reported by National Security and Defense Council today Ukraine carried out a planned withdrawal of its armed forces units from the town Debaltseve.
The President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko at the airport before flying to the area ATO on Wednesday stated that as of now 80% of units derived:
“Now I can tell you that this morning the Armed Forces of Ukraine together with the National Guard under the operation for the planned and orderly withdrawal of the troops from Debaltsevo” – said Poroshenko.
However pro-Russian terrorists are continuing to violate the cease-fire in Donbas, Ukraine. The head of the Luhansk region state administration Hennadiy Moskal said on his website about the use of heavy artillery, Grad rocket launchers, mortars and tanks in the vicinity of Chornukhyne and Troitske:
“The sound of cannonade is audible in Popasna, Novotoshkivske and other towns along the Bakhmutske road. We have failed to establish lasting communication with these towns so far.”
Besides pro-Russian forces used their drones in the territory of Ukraine:
“In total, 22 drones were reported in the sky over Luhansk, Donetsk, Mariupol, Kramatorsk regional districts in the past 24 hour period,” said Lysenko.