Namely, over the last two months, the following items have been “purchased” in Russian “stores” and delivered to the “peaceful citizens” of Donbas:
– multiple rocket launching systems (including Tornado) – approximately 70 units;
– infantry combat vehicles – approximately 30;
– armored personnel carriers – approximately 45;
– tanks (including T-80) – approximatel 200;
– approximately 900 trucks* with ammunition and other material and technical supplies.
The information about the numbers of artillery units and mortars transferred to Donbas are controversial, therefore, we are not quoting them at this time.
By the most conservative estimates, up to 150 railway tankers with fuel were delivered to Donbas, thanks to the services of Russian Railways**. We lack the exact numbers of fuel dispensing trucks that entered Ukraine, but their arrivals were recorded on multiple occasions.
* – this includes ammunition delivered to Ukraine by railroad. Therefore, Russian Railways is the official sponsor of the terrorists.
** – only confirmed numbers are quoted here; real numbers can be higher.
Delta section of the IR group