The 269th day of the Russia-Ukraine War: official operational information by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on 19.11.2022.
During the current day, the Russian army made 2 missile strikes and carried out 12 MLRS attacks.
The objects of the civil infrastructure of the city of Sviatohirsk were damaged by the rocket attack of Russian troops.
The situation in the Volyn and Polissya directions has not changed significantly. There is still a threat of Russia’s launching missile and air strikes, in particular with the use of attack UAVs from the territory and airspace of the Republic of Belarus.
Russian soldiers shelled in other directions:
- in the Slobozhanskyi direction – from mortars and barrel artillery, in the areas of the settlements of Strilecha, Starytsa, Ohirtseve, Okhrimivka, Zarubinka, Chuhunivka and Ambarne of the Kharkiv oblast;
- in the Kupyansk and Lyman directions – from tanks, mortars, barrel and rocket artillery, in the areas of Novomlynsk, Orlyanka, Kotlyarivka, Krokhmalne and Tabaivka settlements of the Kharkiv oblast;
- Novoselivske, Stelmakhivka, Novoyehorivka, Hrekivka, Makiivka, Ploshanka and Nevske in the Luhansk oblast and Torske, Andriivka and Berestove in the Donetsk oblast;
- in the Bakhmut direction – from tanks, mortars, barrel and rocket artillery, in the areas of the settlements of Spirne, Bilohorivka, Vesele, Yakovlivka, Soledar, Bakhmutske, Bakhmut, Opytne, Klishchiivka, Andriivka, Kurdyumivka, Ozaryanivka, and New York of the Donetsk oblast;
- in the Avdiivka region – from tanks and artillery of various types, in the areas of Avdiivka, Krasnohorivka, Vodiane, Pervomaiske, Nevelske, Maryinka and Novomykhailivka settlements in Donetsk region;
- in the Novopavlivka and Zaporizhzhia directions – from tanks and the entire range of artillery, in the areas of Bohoyavlenka, Vuhledar, Vremivka settlements of the Donetsk oblast and Olhivske, Poltavka, Dorozhnyanka, Zaliznychne and Mala Tokmachka – Zaporizhzhia oblast;
- in the Kryvyi Rih and Kherson directions – from tanks, barrel and rocket artillery, in the areas of the settlements of Chervonyi Mayak, Kachkarivka, Tokarivka, Chornobayivka and the city of Kherson.
All maps provided by War Mapper
According to available information, the military training of units of the 2nd Motorized Rifle Division of the 1st Tank Army of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, which took place in the territory of the Brest region of the Republic of Belarus, has ended. Military personnel called up in the course of the so-called partial mobilization have a low level of morale and psychological state, in particular, due to unsatisfactory provision. Part of the specified staff received old uniforms and equipment that had already been used. Military equipment, for the most part, is in poor technical condition – constantly in need of repair.
The Russian army continues to suffer losses. On November 17, in the settlement of Mykhailivka in the temporarily occupied territory of the Zaporizhzhia region, fire damage was confirmed at the place of concentration of Russian troops. It is known that the losses of Russian soldiers amounted to more than 30 wounded and dead.
According to detailed information, as a result of the fire attack by the Defence Forces of Ukraine of Russia’s concentration area near Mykhailivka, Skadovsk district, Kherson oblast, on November 17, the losses of the Russian army amounted to about 60 people killed.
An increase in the number of Russian units is noted in the city of Luhansk. In the settlements of Krasne and Simeykyne in the temporarily occupied territory of the Luhansk oblast, Russia places personnel in abandoned residences and forcibly evicts the civilian population from their homes to other settlements.
Units of missile troops and artillery of the Defence Forces of Ukraine hit the ammunition depot of the Russian army.