Russian soldiers in Ukraine are still concentrating their efforts on defense organization and retaining the invaded regions, attempts to completely occupy the Donetsk region and interrupting the Ukrainian Defence Forces’ liberating operations in some locations. They bombard Ukrainian positions along the contact line, implement strategies to reposition troops, deploy reserves, and carry out illegal aerial surveillance.
Russian invaders are breaking international humanitarian law, as well as the laws and conventions of war, by firing at civilian buildings and infrastructure.
The Russian army launched four missiles, fifteen airstrikes, and more than two dozen MLRS assaults against military and civilian targets on Ukrainian territory today.
Kharkiv, Siversk, Druzhkivka, Kostyantynivka, New York (Donetsk oblast, Ukraine), Maryinka, Krasnohorivka, Poltavka, Kryvyi Rih, Zaporizhia, Nikopol, Orihiv, Myroliubivka, and Ochakiv were among the settlements whose infrastructure was impacted. All around Ukraine, there is still a risk of Russian airstrikes and missile attacks.
Russian troops also used tanks, mortars, and artillery to fire in the following directions:
- near Hliborob, Kindrativka in the Sumy region, and Bleshnia of Chernihiv region in the Siverskyi direction;
- from the territory of Russia were shelled Dvorichna, Kupiansk, Senkove, Horohovatka, Kharkiv, Kudiyivka, Hoptivka, Anyskyne, Bakhtin and Kamianka in the Kharkiv area;
- Zaytseve, Odradivka, Mykolaivka Druha, Vyimka, Rozdolivka, Bilohorivka, Yakovlivka, Soledar, Bakhmutske, Bakhmut, Vesela Dolyna, Maiorsk, New York (Donetsk), Sukha Balka and Yuryivka in the vicinity of Bakhmut direction;
- Opytne, Vesele, Avdiivka, and Netaylove were attacked in the Avdiyivka direction.
- Ozerne, Serebryanka, Raihorodok, Piskunivka, Kryva Luka, Mykolaivka, Siversk, Verkhnyokamianske, Spirne, Vesele, Hryhorivka, Yaremivka, Sosnove, Yarova, Sviatohirsk, Shchurove, Staryi Karavan near Kramatorsk.
The Russian army opened fire on the contact line in the Novopavlivskyi, Zaporizhzhia, and Yuzhnobuzskyi areas. Zelene Pole, Poltavka, Novopil, Olhivske, Zaliznychne, Charivne, Stepova Dolyna, Tavriyske, Ternovi Pody, Bila Krynytsia and others were attacked by Russian troops.
Russian soldiers are constructing escape routes in response to the Ukrainian Defense Forces’ successful efforts to shut down all crossings over the Dnipro in the direction of Kherson. So they flooded nine wagons in the Kakhovka Hydroelectric Station area in preparation for building a new crossing. The Russian authorities also keep requiring Ukrainian local business owners to convert their computations into Russian rubles. They conduct weekly inspections and, in the event that the Ukrainian enterprise on the captured by Russia territory is not cooperative with Russians, threaten to “nationalize,” or take it away.
Ukrainian Defense Forces troops repelled Russian strikes today in the vicinity of Bakhmut, Zaytseve, Pervomayske, Mykolayivka Druga, and Novomyhailivka towns.
It has been verified that near two hundred Russian soldiers in Kherson have been driven out. On the 10th of September 2022, an attack was launched on the OOO Alkoresurs, which housed Russian troops and military hardware. In an effort to conceal the casualties, units of the National Guard of the Russian Federation and Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation personnel spent 5 days cleaning the debris and retrieving the corpses.
The Ukrainian Armed Forces’ aviation engaged 10 Russian equipment and manpower encampments during the day, as well as 3 anti-aircraft missile system locations. Russia’ losses are being made clear.
Additionally, the Russian unmanned aerial vehicle was shot down by Ukrainian air defense troops. The Rocket Forces and Artillery of the Ukrainian Ground Forces imposed fire damage on Russia’s ammunition depository and control station.