The valiant Ukrainian people have continued to repel a Russian military assault for the last 203 days.
The Russian army’s efforts are still concentrated on totally seizing the Donetsk oblast, retaining the lands it has taken and obstructing the Ukrainian Defense Forces’ offensive operations in specific directions.
Along the whole contact line, Russia fires on the locations of Ukrainian soldiers, moves its troops, attempts to retake the lost position, and performs illegal aerial reconnaissance.
Russia is still terrorizing Ukraine’s civilian population while breaking the rules and traditions of war. Air and missile strikes have harmed the infrastructure of more than 15 communities, including Bilohorivka, Spirne, Verkhnyokamianske, Stepove, Sukhyi Stavok, Bilohirka, Bezimennyi, and others. It conducted rocket assaults at night on the Mykolayiv and Kramatorsk cities’ civil infrastructure. In all, the Russia’s MLRS launched 8 missile strikes, 4 air strikes, and 15 attacks throughout the current day.
All throughout Ukraine’s territory, Russian air and missile attacks remain a possibility.
There hasn’t been much of a shift in the Volyn and Polissya directions.
The Russian Federation used tanks, mortars, and artillery to bombard Stepne and Novovasylivka in Sumy oblast as well as Senkivka and Bleshnya in Chernihiv oblast from the Siverskyi direction.
The level of Russian bombardment dramatically dropped in Kharkiv’s direction. The fire attacks had considerable impact on the towns of Basove and Kupiansk.
Russia also used artillery, mortars, and tanks to fire at Ukrainian military and civilian infrastructure in various directions, specifically:
- Yaremivka, Tetianivka, Rayhorodok, Dronivka, Kryva Luka, Sivers’k, Verhnokamyanske, Zvanivka, Spirne, and Bilohorivka in the direction of Kramatorsk;
- Mykolayivka, Bilohorivka, Yakovlivka, Soledar, Bakhmutske, Hryhorivka, Bakhmut, Mykolayivka Druha, Zaytseve, New York (Donetsk region, Ukraine), Yuryivka, and Vesele are all in the direction of Bakhmut;
- Umanske, Avdiyivka, Pervomayske, Vodiane, Opytne, Krasnohorivka, Mariyinka, and Novomyhailivka that are all in the direction of Avdiyivka;
- Bohoiavlenka, Zelene Pole, Novopil, Vremivka, Velyka Novosilka, Neskuchne, Vuhledar, Pavlivka, Poltavka, Hulyaipole, Zaliznychne, Orihiv, and Mali Shcherbaky are settlements along the Zaporizhzhiaya direction;
- Kamiane, Arkhanhelske, Partyzanske, Andriyivka, Bilohirka, Sukhyi Stavok, Ternovi Pody, Blahodatne, Myrne and Tavriyske, Visokopillia, Zarichne in the area of the South Buh.
The morale and psychological status of Russian soldiers are at an all-time low as a result of the Ukrainian Forces’ successful operations and the destruction of numerous Russian troops. By threatening to send them to the frontline lines without weapons, the command of the Russian forces’ units seeks to coerce the men into taking part in combat activities.
The command of the Russian Federation’s air defense units is attempting to coordinate the evacuation of air defense systems deep into the temporarily occupied areas and into the territory of the Russian Federation in order to save certain samples of military equipment. Convoys carrying S-300 and Buk complexes were thus seen in the Luhansk area on the nights of September 11 and 12, going from the town of Lutuhyne toward the Russian-Ukrainian border.
Russia keeps trying to push deeper into our area in the Donetsk direction. In the communities of Spirne, Soledar, Maiorsk, Zaytseve, Odradivka, Vesela Dolyna, Vodiane, and Novomykhayilivka, Urainian troops successfully resisted Russian attacks.
Today, the Ukrainian army’s aviation carried out 11 attacks to assist the activities of ground units. Six positions and locations where Russian personnel and equipment were gathered, three locations with anti-aircraft missile systems, and one Russian aircraft were destroyed.
Russia’s command and control centres, concentrations of troops, and battle equipment were all damaged by missile and artillery units. In addition, it was verified that on September 12 of this year, four “Grad” MLRS in the Kherson area, which was within the impacted zone, were destroyed, as well as the Russian food storage facility in Dokuchayevsk.