: :inin Kyiv (EET)

Ukraine almost triples oil imports since year-start


In January-October 2016, Ukraine imported $144 million worth of crude oil and gas, which is 2.7 times more than in the same period last year, according to the State Fiscal Service.

The main oil supplies (97.7%) came from Kazakhstan, amounting to $140.7 million. The remaining volume  (2.3%) was imported from Romania ($3.3 million).

As UNIAN reported earlier, Ukraine reduced oil imports in 2015 compared with 2014 in value terms by 39.2% – down to $89 million.

During January-September 2016, imports of crude oil and gas condensate production in monetary terms amounted to $122.3 million, which is 5.6 times more than in the same period of 2015.

UaPositon

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This

Share this post with your friends!