: :inin Kyiv (EET)

Ukraine boosts crude oil imports by 1.8 times


Ukraine in January-November 2016 imported crude oil and gas condensate worth $1,449,800, which is 1.8 times more than in the same period last year, according to the State Fiscal Service.

The main supply of oil (96.8%) came from Kazakhstan in the amount of $145 million, while the remaining volume (3.2%) came from Romania, worth $4.7 million.

As UNIAN reported earlier, Ukraine in 2015 compared with 2014, reduced oil imports in monetary terms by 39.2%, to $89 million the fiscal service says.

In January-October 2016 imports of crude oil and gas condensate amounted to $ 144 million in cash, which is 2.7 times more than in the same period of 2015.

UaPositon

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This

Share this post with your friends!