: :inin Kyiv (EET)

Most terrorists planning to leave Donetsk region by August 18 – NSDC


Most militants will try to leave Donetsk region by August 18.
National Security and Defense Council (NSDC) information and analytical center spokesman Andriy Lysenko said this at a briefing in Kyiv on Saturday, a Ukrinform correspondent reported.
“Representatives of the DPR terrorist group produce false documents on blank passports of Ukrainian citizens in order to freely leave the ATO zone under the guise of refugees. According to the latest information, a major part of militants plan to leave Donetsk region by August 18,” Lysenko said.
He said that terrorists dress in civilian clothes, take passports and try to cross the roadblocks of Ukrainian government forces on passenger vehicles, disguised as civilians.
“Over the last three days alone, at a roadblock near Debaltseve, Donetsk region, Ukrainian National Guard servicemen have detained 13 men aged 20 to 45, who are suspected of terrorist activities. Those detained include the field commander of a Luhansk-based terrorist group. Now he gives evidence,” Lysenko said.
He also added that the man had been detained thanks to the information coming to the ATO headquarters from local residents.
ap
16.08.2014 14:22

News and Summaries

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This

Share this post with your friends!