: :inin Kyiv (EET)

Grads, artillery not used in Donbas conflict zone over past day, one soldier injured


Heavy weapons, artillery and Grad multiple rocket launchers have not been used in the anti-terrorist operation area in Donbas over the past 24 hours.
The spokesman for the information and analytical center of the National Security and Defense Council (NSDC), Andriy Lysenko, said this at a briefing on Friday, an Ukrinform correspondent reports.
“In general, we can state the gradual and mutual establishment of a regime of silence in the anti-terrorist operation area. The cases of the use of heavy weapons, artillery and rocket Grad launchers have not been recorded over the past 24 hours,” he said.
He said that one Ukrainian serviceman had been injured in the area of Pisky over the past 24 hours.
In general, six incidents of shelling have been reported in the past 24 hours. In all these cases Ukrainian soldiers showed restraint and did not respond to provocations, he said.
At the same time, Lysenko stated that illegal armed groups were working on the creation of a unified command over individual bandit groups and the staffing of brigades in line with Russian standards. Brigades of terrorists will be staffed mainly with the so-called “volunteers” from Russia, Lysenko said.

News and Summaries

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This

Share this post with your friends!