Damascus, SANA-President Bashar al-Assad on Sunday issued Decree No. 203 for 2016 on forming the new Syrian government, headed by Eng. Imad Mohammad Deeb Khamis.
The new government according to the decree is as follows:
• Eng. Imad Mohammad Deeb Khamis, Prime Minister.
• Gen. Fahd Jassem al-Freij Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Defense.
• Walid al-Moallem Deputy Prime Minister, Foreign and Expatriates Minister.
• Dr. Mohammad Abdul-Sattar al-Sayyed, Minister of Religious Endowments.
• Mansour Fadlallah Azzam, Minister of Presidential Affairs.
• Lt. Gen. Mohammad Ibrahim al-Shaar, Interior Minister.
• Dr. Hazwan al-Waz, Education Minister.
• Najm Hamad al-Ahmad, Justice Minister.
• Hussein Arnous, Minister of Public Works.
• Ahmad al-Qadiri, …read more
Source: Syrian Arab News Agency