Ukrainian military authorities have accused pro-Russia forces of shelling army positions in the country’s conflict-ridden eastern parts despite a ceasefire deal agreed between Kiev and the pro-Russians in Belarus earlier this year.
On Thursday, Ukrainian officials said pro-Russia forces had conducted nearly 100 attacks on army bases since Wednesday, adding that the assaults were carried out in several areas, using mortar shells and artillery rounds.
The pro-Russians have not commented on the issue as of yet.
The development comes as officials in the Ukrainian capital, Kiev, said on Wednesday morning that eight government troops had lost their lives and 16 others sustained …read more
Source: Iran English Radio