: :inin Kyiv (EET)

Section: Latest news

    Putin congratulates Trump
    Nov09

    Putin congratulates Trump

    In a telegram to U.S. President-Elect Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin has expressed hope for joint work to steer Russia-US relations out of crisis, TASS reported. Russian President Vladimir Putin has sent a message of greeting to Donald Trump upon his victory in the U.S. presidential election, according to the Kremlin`s press service, TASS wrote....

    Ukraine`s draft budget assumes minimum wage at UAH 3,200, additional costs at UAH 28 bln
    Nov09

    Ukraine`s draft budget assumes minimum wage at UAH 3,200, additional costs at UAH 28 bln

    Ukraine`s draft state budget for 2017, submitted by the Cabinet of Ministers to the Parliament for a second reading on Wednesday, assumes a twofold increase from January 1 of the minimum wage to UAH 3,200. ”To set in 2017 the minimum wage: a monthly amount: from January 1 – UAH 3,200, an hourly rate: from January 1 – UAH 19.34,” reads the updated...

    EU puts on sanctions list Russian ”deputies” elected in annexed Crimea
    Nov09

    EU puts on sanctions list Russian ”deputies” elected in annexed Crimea

    The EU added six members of the Russian Federation State Duma elected from the illegally annexed Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol to the list of persons subject to restrictive measures in respect of actions undermining Ukraine`s territorial integrity, sovereignty and independence, an UNIAN correspondent in Brussels...

    Trump says U.S. to ”get along” with all nations
    Nov09

    Trump says U.S. to ”get along” with all nations

    U.S. President-Elect Donal Trump during his election night speech said that the United States would work toward good relations with all nations ”willing to get along with us”. ”We will get along with all other nations willing to get along with us,” said Donald Trump. He went on to say he expects ”to have great relationships” with the other...

    Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine tables in Rada amended state budget 2017
    Nov09

    Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine tables in Rada amended state budget 2017

    The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has submitted to the Verkhovna Rada the draft state budget 2017 for its second reading, setting a UAH 15 billion increase of both the revenues and expenditures. According to the draft published on the parliamentary website, the state budget revenues are set at UAH 721.4 billion, which is 15.1 billion more than...

    Global markets roiled in wake of news on Trump news
    Nov09

    Global markets roiled in wake of news on Trump news

    Global markets were thrown into disarray as results from the U.S. election, shocking traders who had focused on polls in recent days showing the opposite, Bloomberg reported. Panicked investors rushed to unwind bets they`d piled on amid predictions Clinton would sweep to victory, fueling demand for haven assets. Futures on the S&P 500 Index...

    Presidential Staff: Ukraine to cooperate with Trump
    Nov09

    Presidential Staff: Ukraine to cooperate with Trump

    Ukraine will cooperate with Donald Trump, Deputy head of Presidential Administration of Ukraine, Secretary of the National Reform Council Dmytro Shymkiv said on 112 Ukraine TV Channel as news from the United States presidential election were coming in. According to him, there is a need to increase pro-Ukrainian coalition around the world. ”The...

    Ukrainian Minister of Agrarian Policy to create group to address logistic problems with grain exports
    Nov09

    Ukrainian Minister of Agrarian Policy to create group to address logistic problems with grain exports

    Ukrainian Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food Taras Kutoviy initiates the creation of a working group with representatives from the Ministry of Infrastructure and Ukrzaliznytsia to solve the problems associated with the shipment of Ukrainian grain for export, the press service of the ministry said. ”My suggestion: let`s create a working group...

    Trump wins
    Nov09

    Trump wins

    Donald Trump is the winner of the United States presidential election securing the required 270 electoral votes. The republican candidate Donald Trump`s victory became apparent after the count in Wisconsin showed his lead. Considering Trump`s victory in this state, he scored more than 270 electoral votes needed to secure the victory. Mr. Trump is...

    Ukraine almost triples oil imports since year-start
    Nov09

    Ukraine almost triples oil imports since year-start

    In January-October 2016, Ukraine imported $144 million worth of crude oil and gas, which is 2.7 times more than in the same period last year, according to the State Fiscal Service. The main oil supplies (97.7%) came from Kazakhstan, amounting to $140.7 million. The remaining volume  (2.3%) was imported from Romania ($3.3 million). As UNIAN...

    Page 256 of 1160

    Pin It on Pinterest